Saturday, December 7, 2013

is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

i'd like to take the opportunity to say thanks for reading this blog because i probably won't remember to say it later.

as i was working on a quilt today, the idea for this blog popped into my head.  so, here are some answers to questions that you might be asking yourself.

  • will it be the most heavily researched and time tested technique filled information that you will find online?  nope.  
  • will it be littered heavily with my opinions?  yes, absolutely.  i am writing this based on how i see things.  it is my personal truth, so your mileage may vary.  
  • do i think of myself as any sort of journalist?  HA!  no way.  this blog just gives me a way to say what is floating around in my brain as it pertains to sewing.  i have no illusions that i have excellent writing skills, but i do tend to spell things properly.  please also note that i tend to write almost entirely in lowercase letters.
  • why are you writing this? BECAUSE I CAN.
  • is this the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?  i have no clue.  this is the beginning of this blog, but this is also the end of the first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment